Nairobi Governor Johnson Sakaja has finally unveiled his county executive committee members. The county head has been under immense pressure from Nairobi members of county assemblies to name his cabinet.
List of Sakaja’s cabinet
1. Finance and Economic Affairs- Mr. Charles Kerich
2. Innovation and Digital Economy- Mr. Michael Gumo
3. Talent, Skills Development and Care- Mr. Brian Mulama
4. Mobility and Works- Mr. Patrick Mbogo
5. Built Environment and Urban Planning- Mr. Stephen Gathuita Mwangi
6. Boroughs Administration and Personnel- Mr. Ibrahim Auma Nyangoya
7. Business and Hustler Opportunities– Ms. Rosemary Kariuki
The two Sectors that we have just introduced; Boroughs Administration and Personnel, together with Business and Hustler Opportunities, will directly report to Deputy Governor Muchiri.
The other dockets are:
8. Green Nairobi (Environment, Water, Food and Agriculture)- Ms. Maureen Njeri
9. Health, Wellness and Nutrition- Dr. Anastasia Mutethya Nyalita
10. Inclusivity, Public Participation and Customer Service- Ms. Suzanne Silantoi